Asus launch their flagship smartphone named Asus Zenfone 2 in March 2015, which is built on today's advance technology of smartphones era. It is available at price range from Rs.8,470 to Rs.10,490. Asus Zenfone 2 available in storage variants, 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB and available color variants are Black, Gold, Gray, Red and White.
1) Operating System:
- The Asus Zenfone 2 runs on the Android Lollipop 5 operating system with Asus ZenUI.
- The device is powered by 2.3 GHz Quad Core processor with Intel Atom Z3580 chipset for faster downloads and uploads, stunning graphics and photos and delivers smooth performance.
- It's Gfx 6 Series graphics processor delivers seamless performance during multi-tasking.
2) Memory details:
- The Asus Zenfone 2 built with 2 different RAM variants, 2 GB and 4 GB.
- And it available in different storage variants, 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB. It is enough for the normal users, but if you want more storage you extend upto 128 GB using microSD card.
- Extra memory slot is available.
3) Battery Performance:
- The device is powered by Non-removable, 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion battery.
- The battery usage differs from user to user depending on the way he/she uses the smartphone. If you are a heavy user and work on apps, play games, stream videos then go for a smartphone with at least 3500 mAh battery or above. If you are an average or light user, a handset with 3000 mAh battery would be good enough to run for a full day.
- The Asus Zenfone 2 supports 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE networks.
- In terms of connectivity, one can always afford to stay connected as the device includes GSM, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot which is for Internet Connectivity.
- The Asus Zenfone 2 supports other connectivity features like Bluetooth v4.0 and USB v2.0 is available.
- The device has a 13 Megapixels of primary camera with Auto Focus, F/2.0 Aperture, PixelMaster, Blue Glass IR Filter, Zero Shutter Lag, Back Light (HDR) Mode, Real Time Beautification, Night Mode, Depth of Field, Selfie Mode, Photo Effects and LED flash.
- It has 5 Megapixels secondary camera with which one can capture amazing images and high-definition videos.
- The front camera of this device has also featured with Fixed Focus, Wide View, PixelMaster, etc.
- The secondary camera can be used effectively for video calling and capturing selfies with Aperture F/2.0 and LED flash.
Camera having higher number of megapixels does not mean that smartphone camera is better. There should be several additional features which are essential in photography such as aperture, ISO levels, pixel size, auto-focus and more. Smartphone camera should have higher number of pixels which means size of image is bigger and sharper on small screen while the camera having lower number of pixels will give you smaller image.
A photogenic person might want a camera with 12 or 16 megapixels, sensor under f/2.0 or lower aperture for speedy and clear shots even in low lights and a casual photographer can even go with 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 - f/2.2 aperture.
About Display Details:
- The Asus Zenfone 2 now comes with 5.0 Inches IPS LCD panel with Full HD resolution.
- There is IPS technology display, it still uses LCD for better display performance.
The size and resolution of display depends on how you use your smartphone. If you are a frequent mobile user, who often stream videos, edit photos, play games, download and watch movies, then a smartphone display ranging from 5.5 inch to 6 inch with Full HD or QHD display should be good enough for you. Smartphone larger than 6 inches display makes handset extra bulky, weighted and difficult to carry at your comfort.
Auto Focus, Aperture F/2.0, PixelMaster, Blue Glass IR Filter, Zero Shutter Lag, Back Light (HDR) Mode, Real Time Beautification, Night Mode, Depth of Field, Selfie Mode, Photo Effects